How to get back lost Government Issued Identity Cards Online

Procedure for how to get unable Government Issued Identity Cards by online.....
Driving license, Voter card, Pan Card, Ration card, ATM card and Aadhaar card. All the above mention cards are useful for us in our daily basis for various purposes. Unfortunately if we lost any one of these cards then we will feel tense until we get back those cards. So, here are few easy ways to retrieve our lost cards.

How to get back lost Government Identity Cards ??
Driving License: In order to drive vehicles driving license is necessary, for some reasons we lost it then we can simply retrieve it within one month. What we have to do is first we need to file complaint at respective police station and they will issue a non trust certificate which would be attached with copy of driving license and apply for LLD (Intimation of loss or destruction of driving license and application for duplicate) and also we need to write reasons for the lost of card on 10/- Bond paper and need to submit at the RDO office, within one month we can get the duplicate card from respective department. For any information and also to download LLD form log on to www.aptransport.org website.

Pan Card: Unfortunately you lost Pan Card (Permanent Account Number) issued by Income Tax Department, Then it’s simple to get the duplicate card back in quick span of time. What you have to do is submit a copy of Pan Card along with two passport size photographs and nativity certificate of particular individual at respective agency and with this additionally an amount of 96/- will be charged for duplicate card. For more details log onto www.nsdl.pan.

Ration Card: Ration card which is vital for poor section of society to avail large benefits such as subsidy rice, oil and different kitchen items every month at lower prices from nearby ration dealer and it is also used for identity. If we lost it for any reason then there is a simple way to get back duplicate one .For that first we log onto epdsap.ap.gov.in and www.icfs2.ap.gov.in website with input credentials such as username: guest and password: guest123. By using query option you will search for your card and take a copy of that and apply for duplicate card at nearby AP online office, then MRO of respective mandal will verify it and will issue you new card with same number in few days by just charging a small amount.

Passport: To get back lost passport, first you need to complain at local police station and they will issue you non trust certificate, with this certificate you have to take a DD (Demand Draft) of 1000/- in favor of Hyderabad. The regional officer will make an enquiry and submit his report in the passport office. Three after the completion of inquiry they will issue duplicate passport. For Tatkal passport you have to directly contact with district SP for duplicate card. For more information log onto www.passportindia.gov.in website.

Aadhaar Card: In case of lost of Aadhaar card you have to call a Toll free number: 18001801947 and give the complete information so that they will send you new card through post without charging any extra money. For complete information log onto help@uidai.gov.in website.

Voter card: Voter card which is not only useful to enroll our vote also used as identity in several government organizations. If we lost our voter card then we need to take voter card number and apply for new card in nearby Mee-Seva office just by paying an amount of 10/- as service charge or based on card number if we apply at MRO office you will get it shortly for free of cost. For more details regarding voter card log onto www.ceoandhra.nic.in website.

ATM Card: Now a days ATM card is necessary in owns daily life for various purposes. In case of lost or theft of your ATM card then you need to call particular bank Toll free number and by giving proper information they will block our card for further transactions and they will give you complaint number. Based on that complaint number you will apply for new card at your home branch, Branch manager will verify it and issue you new card. For this bank will charge some service amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment